Park Point, by Qualex-Landmark™ Presents the 2nd Annual Beltline Bonspiel sweeping its way to the Lougheed House on Saturday, February 17th 11am - 4pm.
Last year’s tourney was the first outdoor curling bonspiel in Calgary in over 100 years! More than 500 people attended this fun, family-friendly event under sunny winter skies.
This year’s event is shaping up to be bigger and better with even more local community teams signing up to compete for the historic 1915 Brewery Trophy.
The Beltline Bonspiel is a FREE, family-friendly event with free admission to the Lougheed House.
When & Where
Saturday, February 17th, 11am - 4pm
Lougheed House - 707 13 Avenue SW, Calgary
Spread the word, share our Facebook Event Page
- Competition Sheet watch local community teams compete for the coveted 1915 Brewery Trophy
- Rinkside Live DJs Myke Atkinson & DJ Catfish The Wizard
- Lougheed House warm up in the club house with drinks, delicious food, and live music by Todd Stewart and T. Buckley
- Event Stage live DJs spinning tracks all day long
- Family Curling Zone free curling open to everyone
- Beer Garden delicious local beer rink-side from Village Brewery
- Warm Up Zone thaw out next to a fire pit while sipping on hot chocolate
- Winterland Kids Zone entertainment for all the wee ones
Enjoy snacks and tasty beverages:
- The Restaurant at Lougheed House (Hot Chocolate & More)
- Naina's Kitchen (Beef / Veggie Burgers, Mac & Cheese)
- Village Beer (Local beer)
Six community teams will compete this year for the Brewery Trophy, presented by Park Point by Qualex-Landmark™
- Beltline Neighbourhoods Association
- East Village Neighbourhood Association
- Inglewood Community Association
- Sunalta Community Association
- Lougheed House
- CBC Calgary
Become a Sponsor
The Beltline Neighbourhoods Association is seeking sponsors for this one-of-a-kind community event.
Join the Beltline Neighbourhoods Association volunteer team and be a part of our fun, energetic team organizing the Beltline Bonspiel.
The Beltline Bonspiel is organized in partnership between the Beltline Neighbourhoods Association and the Lougheed House.