The third annual Beltline Bonspiel is sweeping its way to the Lougheed House this Family Day weekend
The one day festival brings together local Calgary community teams to compete in a friendly outdoor curling tournament with the backdrop of the historic Lougheed House, Alberta music, delicious local food and beer, and entertainment for all ages.
Since its inception as the first outdoor curling tournament in Calgary in over 100 years, the Beltline Bonspiel has strengthened Calgary’s Beltline neighbourhoods bringing together residents in the middle of winter for a truly unique Calgary experience.
Watch here for more details!
The Beltline Bonspiel is a FREE, family-friendly event with free admission to the Lougheed House.
When & Where
Saturday, February 16th, 11am - 4pm
Lougheed House - 707 13 Avenue SW, Calgary
Spread the word, share our Facebook Event Page
- Competition Sheet watch local community teams compete for the coveted 1915 Brewery Trophy
- Rinkside Live DJs
- Lougheed House warm up in the club house with drinks, delicious food, and live music
- Event Stage live DJs spinning tracks all day long
- Family Curling Zone free curling open to everyone
- Beer Garden delicious local beer rink-side
- Warm Up Zone thaw out next to a fire pit while sipping on hot chocolate
Enjoy snacks and tasty beverages.
Six community teams will compete this year for the Brewery Trophy.
Become a Sponsor
The Beltline Neighbourhoods Association is seeking sponsors for this one-of-a-kind community event.
Join the Beltline Neighbourhoods Association volunteer team and be a part of our fun, energetic team organizing the Beltline Bonspiel.
The Beltline Bonspiel is organized in partnership between the Beltline Neighbourhoods Association and the Lougheed House.